Robin Tunney Interview for French Le Figaro


The French Le Figaro has published a new interview with Robin.
To read my translation from French, click on Read More.

According to the interview, Robin will get married next Summer! Such a wonderful news! :)



41 years old, Robin Tunney looks 10 years younger. A crystalline look, a sweet smile, Teresa Lisbon's performer is beaming.
Eveything's looking great for her: she's got engaged and The Mentalist is a worldwide success.

Q: Robin Tunney, how would you describe the evolution of Jane and Lisbon's relantionship?
RT: During the first season, their relationship looked more like one between a mother with her 'enfant terrible', and I loved the fact that it has evolved. They can be like a mom with her son, like brother and sister, and even like lovers. It's great to play it, because it's three-dimensional. If you look at other shows, the two main characters end up being together, but I think it'd be good for their relantionship to be platonic.

Q: How do you see Teresa's feeling toward Patrick?
RT: I think she's in love with him, but she's scared to change the situation. They are so close, and she doesn't want to ruin this relantionship.

Q: And what is your relantionship with Simon Baker?
RT: He's like part of my family, we're very close. He's very supportive, professional and discreet. And he's married since 22 years, it is so rare! It's such a beautiful love story. He has a great family.

Q: And you are engaged...
RT: Since Christmas! The ceremony will take place next Summer.

Q: Will Simon Baker be your best man?
RT: Probably! He supports me a lot, and he is very protective. I was dating my fiancé since just a month, and we had dinner with him. He wanted to get a sense of him, and eventually he liked him a lot.

Q: Are you inspired by his love story with his wife?
RT: It's strange, I have the feeling that the fact that I know Simon has made me more demanding when it comes to men. He is a great father, very involved in his kids' life. He sacrifices a lot for them. He works hard, but his wife always comes first, he loves her a lot. And I tell myself that I deserve too a man like him...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lisbon always wear a cross chain on The Mentalist?

New Interview: Robin Tunney Talks Looking Glass and The Craft

Robin says Thank You!